What do I need to bring with me when I come?
- ID (valid state ID or U.S. Passport)
- Vehicle title in your name, if selling a car
Where do I go when I get there?
We have employees available as soon as you arrive on site to direct you to the right place and to answer any questions you may have.
What can I expect after I drop off my metal?
- ID, thumbprint and signature are required to close every cash transaction.
- Every transaction is either videotaped or photographed to ensure accuracy and abide by SB171.B.4.
- All cash is verified by a 3-count process and is the responsibility of the customer to verify prior to leaving the window.
Do you accept small appliances or MVACs?
- Yes, and if it is delivered intact and complete, there is no charge for evacuation.
- We do not accept small appliances or MVACs with cut or dismantled refrigerant lines, unless the seller can show they are a registered commercial vendor with Ace.
- A valid EPA Freon removal certification card, along with a completed retail certification contract, may also be presented.
Can you handle our fundraising project?
Yes, aluminum cans and any other metals from our accepted materials list can be accepted for your project. We currently work with a variety of nonprofit organizations, so call now and we will help you get your project started.
- Auto bodies
- Cast iron
- Motor blocks
- Sheet iron
- Catalytic converters (1 per person/per day)
- Christmas lights
- Metal alloys
- Stainless steel
- Beer kegs
- Closed cylinders (must have valve removed, large whole cut or cut in half)
- City-, county- or state-owned materials
- Grave markers, urns, plaques, etc.
- Grocery carts
- Material containing radiation
- Railroad scrap *utility-owned scrap
- Water softeners
Call Us Today At ♦ (614) 443-5196
Mon - Fri: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Sat: 07:00 AM - 12:00 PM